New Horizons works out of Kings Lynn, Wisbech, Cambridge and Peterborough as well as the surrounding rural areas. They try to offer home visits where needed, but this isn’t always possible. If they can’t visit you in your home, they can pay for your travel expenses to sessions with them. They also provide some remote support via phone or online where appropriate.
The project is for people who are furthest from the labour market and are at most risk of social exclusion. They might be able to help if you:
* are struggling to make ends meet
* have accessed crisis support e.g. foodbanks
* have significant priority debt
* live in households in which no-one works
* will be affected by benefits changes including moving onto Universal Credit
This is a free service
No costs for this service
To refer yourself to this service you can fill in this on-line form
New Horizons is funded by European Social Fund and the National Lottery Community Fund. It is managed by CHS Group in partnership with Longhurst Group, Centre 33, Cross Keys Homes and Voluntary Norfolk. The project is being evaluated by the University of Cambridge.